Monday, May 12, 2008

The Airport



Name of model:
The airport
2 Timeframe of construction:
months

Team Involved:
B612 and The Rose

Contributors:
Shorty, Red Baron and Jimsey



Initial idea:
They were all building planes and we wanted to build something different so we asked could we build an airport.

Adaptations:
We changed the runway and move the shop because it would not sit. I want to move the toy shop because I don’t like were it is, it is too small.

Changes in the future:
We want to build a toy shop and move the control tower. I want to move the playground because I think that it is not right there.

Programming:
We did not programme yet. I want the control tower to spin and the light to flash. I learned a lot from all the other models that people have built. I really like the Wright Brothers plane that Red Baron built. I also like the plane Ranldo

and wolf built.

No comments: