Saturday, November 8, 2008

Piggley returns home to Kilvemnon



Welcome to Mrs. Barbara Luttrell, our new principal in Scoil Mhuire Kilvemnon. Here you can see her receiving a bouquet of flowers from Fr. McGrath who is Chairman of our school Board of Management.



Hi everyone! I had such fun today when I arrived home with Ms. O' Connell from the 2008 Microsoft Innovative Teachers' Forum. Here I am getting a medal from the children. Check out my special red outfit from Hong Kong!



Here you can see a group photo of us all in Kilvemnon



Check out the Photostory I made with Ms. O' Connell about my adventure in Hong Kong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-what a great Photo Story from Piggley. I was in Hong Kong with him and Ms. O'Connell and didn't have nearly as much fun, meet as many people and see as many things as he did. I knew I should have travelled more with him. Next time I won't make the same mistake!!!
Well done Piggley.
Tom Jackson
Microsoft

Devon Caldwell said...

We are Mrs. Caldwell's Kindergarten class from Oak Lake, Manitoba, Canada. We just looked at your blog and watched Piggley's movie on our Smart Board. It was a great movie and we think "it rocks". We wish that we could have gone to Hong Kong with Piggley too. We love Piggley. Hong Kong looks so cool!

We are thinking of starting our own blog just like Kilvemnon School. Our school animal is the raptor, so we might get a special dinosaur.

Mrs. Caldwell says hi to Ms. O'Connell. Keep up the great work with your blog, and once we get ours started we will email you the information.