Friday, May 9, 2008

Roboshow: Hydraulic Lift


Timeframe of construction:
We are not finished it yet but so far it took us 6 months.

Name: Matilda
Name of my model:
My model is a lift.

Team involved:
B612 and I are building it.

Contributors:
Ronaldo, Smiley and The Rose also helped.

Initial idea:
Well our idea was to build a lift so that we could put it under a platform and then the planes would go onto the platform and it would look like they were flying.

Adaptations:
We had to build another lift so now we have two lifts. We also had to make them stronger so we added some more bricks and made it stronger. We are not finished making the second one stronger yet but we will get to it. We also have to build another plane but this time it has to be really light because all the others are too heavy. They all have motors and a lot of bricks on them.

Changes in the future:
In the future I will have to build a new plane to go on the platform. This plane will have to be light with no motor. I will also have to make the other lift stronger.

Programming:
I haven’t yet programmed the lift but I hope to make it go non-stop up and down.

No comments: